Friday, November 2, 2007

Opps .. I'm bad at this

So I forgot about my blog .. and I must say you have missed so much in our lives! The funniest probably being Halloween.

The hubby thought it would be fun to give out candy, which I agreed because it usually is. Kids can be so cute when begging for something. He also thought it would be great to dress our poor dog up! So he proceeded to buy a child’s costume for her and I had to fix it so she was able to wear it and I hate to say, but he's right. It was funny. The first time we put it on her [early October] I couldn't stop laughing! So this became a once a week event purely for our entertainment, I foresee it continuing as well. Although now the dog enjoys it too!

By the way, for anyone who thinks they get alot of trick-or-treater's you should come to my house on Halloween *(and I really do welcome you all) the neighboring cities bring their families & kids to celebrate in the American craziness of this fun fun day ... we probably had 250-300 kids! I certainly ran out of candy too early ... but it was fun while it lasted :)

So Halloween came & went, I'm a mean pet owner and dressed the dog up ...




Yeah we think she's pretty dang cute too! I'm super impressed with how she did, she was really quite calm and accepting of the kids. They usually scare the crap out of her and they all wanted to pet her being as she's just so cute. She did great! In the time we've had her she's come a long way! Although camouflage still scares her to no end!

The husband is missing i.e. work trip, I am still enjoying my "new" job even though the husband likes spending my(our) money lol

I have some photos to add, it'll make things more fun. So that's it for now, muah!

Ok so I added two photos, hope that displays how great she looked even with her sad face!

No comments:

Post a Comment