Friday, November 23, 2007

I did good!

I didn't take pictures (damn it) I was so busy doing everything except the deviled eggs by myself I completely forgot.

Sorry.

BUT all that worrying was for a good reason, everything was delicious! Joe even said so. We had turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and some pretty tasty gravy, we ended all that with two different types of cheesecake and a pumpkin pie. Overall I'm rather satisfied since it was my first Thanksgiving, nothing came out over or under cooked. Yay.

Today is Black Friday in the States and although I've never participated in the particular tradition of hunting for a bargain while punching a fellow shopper in the face, I am slightly jealous of the opportunity of being able to shop at multiple stores with fairly competitive prices. That aside hubby and I are going to enjoy having a weekday off together! My favorite little market is today, so I'll be doing some shopping of my own.

2 comments:

  1. TWO different types of cheesecake AND pumpkin pie? That's some effort!! Good work!

    Suze x

    ReplyDelete