Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We are finally going ...

TO ROME!!!
I am so excited. I picked up our train tickets a bit ago, it is official. After a year of living in Italy, we will be heading to Rome! I have so much research and reading to do, I want to make sure to see all the sites I possibly can.
So far the plan is to get on the overnight train here late one evening, arrive in Rome the following morning after a restful? nights sleep and explore Rome as is should be done.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, we still haven't pinned down what we are doing but JOE volunteered me to host Thanksgiving dinner to our new neighbors. I've never roasted something as big as a turkey before, so it'll be interesting .. if there are any turkeys left! If I make one and IF it turns out I'll let you all know about it.
Have a lovely Wednesday : D

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I especially liked that you're doing research :) in my opinion, this brings a new place alive and allows us to appreciate the sites.. Enjoy Thanksgiving! (and Rome)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures of the bird please if you find one! I'm wrestling a chicken tomorrow (I don't have enough people to feed to justify the turkey).
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete