Sunday, November 18, 2007

Apparently not clear

So it was brought to my attention, mostly by my hubby that my last post was slightly confusing or deceiving So I suppose I will clarify.

I'm sorry to bore all of you, but I was requested to clear this up lol

Growing up I had a very close relationship with my mother. We did pretty much everything together *I'm going to blame the flower shop. We didn't have enough time anymore but things changed AND a few years ago Dad & I started to get closer. Our relationship growing up wasn't great, he worked too much. But now I like spending time with him and even miss him as does my hubby. I never figured that my husband & I would seek out spending time with my dad, but we do and for that I'm glad.

So I hope that clears it up, we weren't close but now we are :)

I had some exciting news this weekend. My new boss who is set to arrive here on Nov. 28 called me from the States, while on his own vacation to let me know that he wants me to go on vacation with my family that visiting soon.
This has been an ongoing saga not knowing if I'd get the time off. Now I do. Yippee! We will be going to Rome and possibly a couple other big cities up there. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. It hadn't crossed my mind to think about the early years, but not being so close and then being super close makes a relationship even sweeter! That's nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice that you are closer now - I'm that way with my parents now too. They're in their autumn years (to be diplomatic about it) and every second I get with them is precious.
    Great news about the vacation!

    ReplyDelete