Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Oreos & milk .. yes please

Last night hubby and I [yeah he's back, didn't I tell you that part] went shopping, the differences between how we shop is almost laughable. I pull out my list, head to fresh foods that are the healthier choices. HE heads to the chips, cookies, canned crap and if he can sneak it in the basket Velveeta cheese. I have problems with his choices, because when the grocery's I have chosen run out due to my cooking dinner every night ... we always end up eating his bad choices.
My will power is only so much that the cookies staring me in the face from our pantry eventually get eaten and with milk.

So while I am happy for Lizzie for having the willpower and strength I obviously don't, I am slightly pissed that my pants however unflattering are not loose ... so I am swearing off my chocolate bar today in lieu of some veggies, this should last a day or so.

3 comments:

  1. How dare you for even mentioned Oreos and Velveeta. You lucky girl.

    I tagged you in my blog. Read the entry to find out what I mean..I felt obligated to do it so certainly don't think you have to do it if you don't want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually feel bad mentioning such items, dilemma!

    We need to get some sort of American product shipment up & running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha how I miss velveeta(!) but at least I can find Oreos, and it's dangerous when I do. Good luck with the veggies! (and thanks, got your tag. hopefully I'll get to it soon!)

    ReplyDelete