Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A game of Tag

Two posts in one day, you lucky lucky people .. I know I'm silly/stupid.

A much nicer version of tag is being played in blogs all over the world, literally the world. I got tagged by Caitlin.

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Despite my efforts I can’t stop eating carbohydrates. I love breads, potatoes, pastas .. all of it is fantastic. Hubby is sometimes shocked at my bread & cheese habit.

2. I have only been fishing once, I don't think my husband knows this. He really wants me to go on a fishing trip here. It grosses me out, the idea of taking a fish off a hook.. not to mention I'd get terribly sick, damn ocean & it's motion.

3. Although I haven't practiced in quite some time, I'm proud that I know Sign Language. It's beautiful and fun. It's the second language I know best and I've noticed when I can't think of a word in Italian it comes out in Sign or German.
That's the order my brain thinks, English, Sign (ASL), German then Italian.

4. If I'm stressed, I clean. I cannot completely relax until I know the entire house is clean, every last inch. Hubby doesn't understand my craziness, but it's true. When he has overnight stays for work, my 'day off' is cleaning the house so that I can actually relax. So so sad.

5. My husband doesn't have any baby pictures, after much prodding I found out they were all lost. I have no proof my husband was a child; this makes me very sad. I love photos and now our home is very Christina oriented as I have many photos of my childhood.

6. This one is because Lizzie reminded me; I rarely call my hubby by his name. So now when I do it feels like I'm scolding him .. and I feel like I'm in trouble when he says my full name. Strange.

I'm still thinking on the tags! Watch out!

Alright I've tagged Andrea, Brianna, Severine, Rachel, Holly & Bianca.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christina- sounds like fun. I'll play!

    P.S. I learned ASL, too. My cousin is deaf so the family took classes to learn so we could communicate. I agree, it's a beautiful language!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly that's really great!!

    I know so many families that don't take a part in learning to communicate with a hearing imparied family member.

    ReplyDelete