Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Today is that day

We leave for Rome today, well actually tonight ... late tonight but nonetheless it's today yippee. My excitement may have gotten the best of me and now I'm so tired, I never can sleep well before something truly exciting. I had to take sleeping pills the night before my wedding otherwise I would have been up all night.

How does one pack for such ever changing weather? I think I may have done it. Last night was a flurry of packing, getting the house ready and trying to make sure the guy staying at our house is ok with our dog & cats. Three animals is alot to take care of so I hope he's ready and doesn't reck my house in the process.

Anyways, I'm off to get an espresso to try to wake up. I will post some pictures once I get back :)

4 comments:

  1. Did you say Rome? Yeeey! Enjoy the trip and post pixs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did :D Today is dragging .. I'm thinking about what I packed and if it's enough or too much. Being at work right now is usless!

    My In laws (who we are going with) are hoping to hit, Florence and Venice too. I think it might be too much in a 10 day period but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an awesome trip! Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete