Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday = business

So today I took a flight went somewhere else and now I am supposed to conduct business lol yeah right!

My new company sent me to another location in order to learn some new businessy things, so far I have learned that I like this office, better.

The ladies are super sweet and they are nice and polite to each other .. not to say my current boss isn't nice, but they actually like each other and spend time together like a lovely friendly relationship.

So anyways, new place is really neat, much much bigger than where I work and literally less than a 10 min walk to the airport.

Now it's 1pm here and I'm trying to figure out what in the world I am supposed to do with the rest of the day .. let alone the evening! *Sigh* my book is on the coffee table at home along with my fuzzy babies and my hubby .. I really do love being home. Hopefully this trip will turn out to be something more than learning new facts

Tata for now

No comments:

Post a Comment