Sunday, June 24, 2007

Uh oh it's Monday

So this weekend wasn't as much of a bust as we figured it'd be lol

Saturday we cursed the drive all the way, but we went to the base to see a movie. We saw Next, with Nicolas Cage AND Joe liked it! He's a hard one to impress, as far as for me I was thrilled that I didn't know what was going to happen (ha ha) next. It certainly wasn't predictable, so for that reason, I'd recommend it. I was surprised that Julianne Moore is in it and sadly she wasn't great .. but Jessica Beil did a good job & she's just so pretty, so I'm sure Joe didn't mind her being in the movie.

After the movie we grabbed lunch, wandered around and decided it was just too hot so we went home.

Sunday we had a fun & entertaining day with our friend "Hop" we played a whole bunch of board games .. yes we are those people AND it was fun! He brought over some steaks so we grilled YUM!

Tomorrow we take Gella in to get spayed and I'm so nervous for her!

Oh I forgot to mention that I've started using http://sparkpeople.com/ it's great! I can find out exactly how good/bad the food I want & do eat is for me!! AND actually tracking what I eat makes a huge difference in what and when I do eat! I'm shocked to find out the things I have thought of as healthy .. really aren't! This website is changing how I think about food and therefore changing the way I eat. Yay!

That's it for today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment