Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday

So, tomorrow is the last day of school & it's a half day so today was my last full day of no kids .. ahh summer is here!



Today, I taught Gella to sit! My dog now sits on command. It's great! Tomorrow I will work on lay down, but I have a feeling that will be more difficult than sit.







Yes that's her tongue, she's licking for her treat lol

Joe's getting into Softball, which is really good for him. I wish I had a picture of him when he came home today .. they had practice after work today and he came home red, lobster red! He's got such a 'farmers tan' that he looks like he's wearing a white shirt all the time. Poor Joe.

I got really excited because Joe stated that he wants to quit smoking *again* because he can really feel the affect of it .. whatever works to get him to quit!

Nothing big to report, so I'm off.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment