Monday, June 18, 2007

Last Friday I turned in 5 .. yes 5 applications for jobs that I don't want and I have a sixth application to fill out, here's hoping!

So after a slightly irritating, boring and exhausting weekend we have come to the first Monday of summer .. yippee

We have gotten news of our second visitors of the year, they are coming in November and so far way better as they don't expect (yup I said expect) me to plan THEIR vacation for them! I love them already! They also offered to take us to Rome .. this time we might take the offer. I wish I knew why Joe is able to speak frankly to his father, but not his mother .. whatever the reason, he informed his dad that a trip to Rome is too pricey for us (maybe not if I get a job, who knows)

I'm giving more thought to Joe's outrageous suggestion of having me move back to the states to purchase a house, get a job & live there for the next two years; at first I was completely opposed but now it's worth considering .. but where to live & buy a house? Texas? Puh-leeze! California's out of the question (hello $500,000 homes) and I'm not sure about Colorado. Where to live? Where aren't there natural disasters? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment