Monday, May 26, 2008

Taormina!

Joe & I decided to use our 3-day weekend getting away. We drove a bit to Tarormina, which is a beautiful beach city {my pictures are in my camera still at home}. It was quite possibly the most perfect weekend. We had no timeline in mind, just to enjoy ourselves and it was lovely. We strolled around town during the afternoon, did some tourist shopping, ate a delicious meal then went to our oh so relaxing hotel. It was on the beach, literally. We walked down to the beach, ordered some wine from this cute little man and just relaxed while listening to the sound of the crashing waves and breathing in the salty air. There is nothing more perfect than falling asleep to the sound of waves, ahh! We got up bright and early went swimming in the chilly Med, walked the beach got some sun and went to explore some more. I'm hoping to rent a villa with some friends shortly; another relaxing weekend is in order.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, whether it was a three-day or not!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like heaven! Wanna swap lives for a bit? Can't wait to see the pictures.

    p.s. Do you mind if I link my blog to yours? I've been meaning to ask you for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I would love to play with Milo and kiss those great cheeks of his!

    Yes of course! You are so polite to even ask.

    ReplyDelete