Monday, May 5, 2008

Recently discovered ...


Two things about myself,
I love vintage cameras. Like love them alot! Similar to this:


And cute little owl figurines like this: (I'm currently lusting after this one at FruitFly's Shop on Etsy )

I find both of these very odd as I hate things that have no purpose and collect dust [hello clean freak] but both of these are fantastic and I want them. Badly.

*gasp* Does this mean I actually collect something?!? What the hell?

I think find it funny at how different they are, modern & vintage.

1 comment:

  1. OK I strangely enough have an owl that looks really similar to that except it's some sort of metal. I think it was supposed to be a tiny ashtray or something (I think it opens?). I'd investigate it, but it's packed away right now.

    Anyway I'll keep you posted ;)

    ReplyDelete