Monday, May 5, 2008

Stray Animals

While walking to grab my boring salad for lunch, I heard this awful cry for help. A kitten was stuck in a drain and wanted out desperately. The teeny screams pulled at my heart. I went back to my office called someone for help and now the fire department and the stray animal facility is out there rescueing this little animal. But now all I want to do is cuddle it and calm it and love it. I do not need another pet, espeicially since I'm already over my limit! AND I just got hubby over wanting a cat (I bribed him with golf clubs, whatever! it worked) but now I want to help this little guy. I'll see if I can get some pic's of him/her this week.

I am a big animal lover and strongly encourage the adoption of animals who need homes!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so pitiful! I'd want the little kitty, too. I'm the same way with animals. I think I could easily be one of those "cat ladies".

    ReplyDelete