Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pickles

I had my hair cut on Saturday and feel sooo much better! I don't have any pic's to show yet, but it's [5 inches] shorter and it feels great! *I'm now really glad that she talked me out of cutting it to my shoulders like I had planned* My hair hasn't been this soft and manageable in ages; not that she had to do anything fancy, because really even an icky cut would have been an improvement .. but she is fantastic! She listened to everything I said, all my complaints and concerns about my hair and made them work! Oddly enough my hair is less frizzy. She didn't do any treatments and I'm using the same shampoo, it's the cut and it really makes a difference. Overall I'm happy and now looking forward to my appointment in 6 weeks :D

ok ok enough about my hair, Joe & I had a lovely three day weekend! We got a new dinning room table and patio furniture delivered moments before Julie [hair expert] arrived at our house. The dinning room table is fancy, gorgeous and I love it! My house looks so different, I will take plenty of pic's & post later. The patio furniture is also great, but it's still a bit too chilly to enjoy it, so I'm fixated on my dining room.

Since we now have two dining room tables, this means I officially have a crafty table! So far I have put my sewing machine, fabric & some scrap booking items on it. The old table minus the leaves fits perfectly in the corner of the guest bedroom. We had some people over and they said our house was warm & cozy, I thought it was the best compliment and honestly I couldn't agree more. I love being home. Now we just need a home that is ours, not the militaries!

On that note (dad I'm so sorry!) but Joe & I have been talking about where it's feasible to live and Texas is winning out Cali in a heartbeat. But let me tell you, this Cali girl's heart sinks at that thought of not living in what was known as home for so long; it's just what works best for us. I guess at least we'd be near some family ... right?

2 comments:

  1. not happy to hear that but oh well right?
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but mom I'll actually be in the same country! That's gotta count for something

    ReplyDelete