Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hair, to be continued . . .

I haven't had a hair cut in over a year, yes an actual full calendar year. January 2007 when I visited in Cali. I have an appointment, the woman is coming to my house and I'm super excited, I can't even get Joe to understand the excitement all he can think of is that my hair cut is going to cost so much more than his ... yeah that's the only time he thinks about NOT spending money hmph. Anyways I'd spend 3 times what she wants for the fact that it's happening. I have to wait for a couple of weeks, but still something to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. Now I don't feel so bad...I haven't had a haircut in 9 months! I just moved to this city 9 months ago and have yet to find a stylist. I better get to it, my hair looks like crap these days. You should post pics of your haircut!

    ReplyDelete