Monday, September 17, 2007

Phew!

And the heat continues! It was HOT today!

We had a great weekend! Saturday we went exploring and bought a few too many lovely ceramic pieces, I am thrilled! We apparently spent too much because our house looks quite a bit different! But it was lovely, the breeze was cool and the sun was out there were even leaves falling .. it couldn't have been a lovelier couple of days! For some strange reason I didn't have my camera, but there was this little area with the great trees with red leaves and a bunch of old men sitting on the benches just chatting on a lazy Saturday, it seemed so perfect.

Yesterday Joe & I put in a flower bed, I'll take pictures and post them, it's still sparse but cute. We have certainly created a nice little home for ourselves :) It finally feels cozy

We have some guests coming in November, but I am hoping for more .. otherwise I might just sell one of our extra beds (we currently have two, a double & a full!)

Joe isn't home tonight but Gella & I are enjoying ourselves, have a great evening everyone!


Oooh I almost forgot, I finally took a picture .. this is what I look at all day long!





That is the amazing Mt. Etna!

No comments:

Post a Comment