Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Monday!!


I am in an unusually good mood today, probably because I'm feeling SO much better! yay for vitamins because last week sucked! This Wednesday is my birthday and I joked last night with Joe about remaining 24 .. he laughed so I guess I can't. Of course I'm kidding, but I think I'm going to invest in a better eye cream for good measure :P

I am loving my job, I work with a great guy (just the two of us in the office regularly) and I get to help people out, so it's pretty awesome!

Joe doesn't know it and it's actually safe to post this since my own husband doesn't check my blog, but I'm going to try to plan a trip in October I just *hope* it'll all work out, but if I can't do a bigger trip I want to do at least two or three weekend tours in the next 4 weekends. We'll see.

I can officially *(and finally) say I am comfortable driving on these crazy Italian roads, especially since I've been doing it for the past few weeks alone. Watch out Americans I can AND WILL pass you with the best of the Italians! haha

Here's a silly shot of me hopping a fence, short story we couldn't figure how to get out so I climbed over! Yes mom & dad I still climb fences!

Here's me on top

and climbing down

Thank you Abby for taking those!

No comments:

Post a Comment