Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And the rain has started

This is the last Tuesday of September and the weather has changed here dramatically! In the evenings the skies have looked threatening but never actual rain, but last night it did. It is grey and rainy today and I'm wearing a sweater and I bet you I can get a candy bar from that vending machine outside and it wouldn't be melted today hehe

Now although I'm welcoming this change in weather I hope that there are as few car accidents as possible! I saw some crazy drivers out there, please slow down!

I'm sitting here drinking my warm cappuccino - Happy Tuesday all!

**for the sake of the kids (who are promising to be very cute in their Halloween costumes) I am hoping that this isn't the beginning of winter, because winter here is only rain.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't rain lovely? I just love the rain! Hot chocolate, a blanket, and a book or a movie with someone nice is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete