Monday, January 4, 2010

Fresh beginnings

I rang in the New Year with a stomach bug and just last week for Christmas I had a nasty cold. I hope this isn't warning of how the year will be.

Days before Christmas we received our household goods. Which means we now have everything we own in one location, which is fantastic. Now we just need a bigger place to put it all, but all in time. We have been searching through boxes trying to find items that have been missed. Our teeny apartment is filled with a few too many things right now and I am trying to determine which ones are more important. Even if we put something back, I only have to walk a bit to get it again, putting my mind at ease.

Joe is in a wedding next weekend, so I'm hoping all is well and we will both be able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment