Friday, June 4, 2010

Let's catch up a little

Would you believe me if I said I've been so busy with trying to work on the house that I haven't had time to blog, let alone take pictures? Well it's true. Coupled with our terrible Internet connection, I'm having a hard time of this.

So let me fill you in on what I've been up to. One night I saw this:

VERY curious cats

Do you see it in the trash pile?

The biggest mouse I've ever seen!
I mean really, aren't mice supposed to be little?


Here is everyone enjoying some sun outside while I try to clear the yard.




Rowdy, otherwise known as Kitty


D.O.G


Honey

Cali


Gella was being fussy and didn't want to be outside *(it was really hot and I don't blame her) so no picture of her this time.

My plan is to take some pictures soon of the rooms I have completed for a little before and after action.

No comments:

Post a Comment