Sunday, February 14, 2010

Someone help me

Joe has managed to bring home something. Something I asked him repeatedly not to. Something that was insistent about waiting on.
But that was me, hoping. Joe doesn't listen to me all the time.


So I am here to introduce ....
our new member in our TEENY home

Please don't ask how it happened, I'm still not sure!

Oh, if you have any cute boy names, I'm all ears.

I am trying to think of something creative, not a persons name. Something unique. Ugh

** I changed the picture. Shows his size better.

3 comments:

  1. He is really cute! How does Gella like him? I wish I could be of help with names, but I like people names for pets. I think he looks like a George :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our neighbor has already has a George, but I'm really not ruling anything out. So if you have others I would like to hear them. Gella is intrigued and cautious. I can't wait to have a proper yard for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! What about a name that pertains to where you live- ie Gella is influenced from your time in Italy so something from your time in TX? What that is, I don't know... good luck.

    ReplyDelete