Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Moving

Finally.

I have found a small (very very small) apartment for us. We will be moving this weekend and I couldn't be more excited. My in-laws have been wonderful to us, but it is definitely time to have our own space, even one this teeny.

Once we move, I will encourage Joe to look into Peace Officer Schools closer to our new residence, but one step at a time.

We will be living on an old farm, with animals. I'm sure this will be a fun experience especially for Gela; she's never met a chicken before.

Even though I've only been at my job for a couple months it is going well. Once we get set up, I will take and post some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were going to live on an old farm! That is awesome! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! x

    ReplyDelete