Sunday, February 8, 2009

Loosing it

I've been on a quest to loose weight and while I've been fairly successful (I'm half way to my goal) I have a complaint. Can a person complain when they are loosing weight? Well I'm going to!

As thrilled as I am to actually loose [any] weight, I'm disappointed that one particular piece of clothing is no longer fitting properly. My bra. It's so difficult to find decent bras here that I'm really bothered by this. Joe just doesn't understand, he said "go buy a new one". Oh husband if you only knew how annoying that suggestion was.

So that's one thing I'm looking forward to in the U.S., more retail options because sometimes function over beauty really does matter!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss!!! I do agree that they are hard to shop for. I had gone looking once in Italy and was very disappointed. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete