Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

1. My uncle once: gave me a sea shell.
2. Never in my life: would I have thought I'd be living overseas.
3. When I was five: I loved Barbie.
4. High school was: a few life lessons mixed in with immaturity.
5. I will never forget: falling in love with Joe. (my husband)
6. Once I met: someone I admired.
7. There’s this girl I know: who can't stop talking.
8. Once, at a bar: I played shuffle board with my grandmother. (VFW)
9. By noon, I’m usually: done with lunch and back to work.
10. Last night: I drank too much hard cider and enjoyed myself.
11. If only I had: an idea of what to do next.
12. Next time I go to church: I hope it's because I wanted to.
13. What worries me most: is feeling like a failure.
14. When I turn my head left I see: a beautiful painting of Naples Italy.
15. When I turn my head right I see: my pup and my fat cat (we are sitting on the couch)
16. You know I’m lying when: asked if I care, because I do.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: being a carefree kid.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: dead.
19. By this time next year: I will be residing in the United States. Where? not sure.
20. A better name for me would be: I always liked Brook, but not sure it fits ...
21. I have a hard time understanding: why people can't act like adults and stop gossiping (prob just the military community, but I doubt it)
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: finish that degree!
23. You know I like you if: I try to make conversation with you, instead of just letting you do all the talking.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Joe.
25. Take my advice, never: forget how important your family is.
26. My ideal breakfast is: my mom's Sunday morning breakfast.
27. A song I love but do not have is: anything related to Christmas, love it but don't have any.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: Visit the small bakery near my high school, then antique shop down town
29. Why won’t people: stop abusing and abandoning animals.
30. If you spend a night at my house: I'll make you breakfast in the morning.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: my grandfather.
32. The world could do without: hate.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eating one?
34. My favorite blonde(s) is/are: my mom.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: a clothesline.
36. If I do anything well it’s: organize.
37. And by the way: I'm happy.
I tag Michelle, Emily and Holly.

3 comments:

  1. Christina suits you much better than Brook! :) Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me... I posted my answers.

    I'm with you on not forgetting how important family is, one of the blessings living abroad makes you appreciate even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Barbie when I was 5 too and still do, in fact I still hold a grudge against my sister for cutting my Barbies hair.....

    ReplyDelete