Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I could hug both of them

I made a purchase with a company in Hong Kong. Two days later my parents (old contact info) got a call, the card has been put on fraud alert. Which really is great, they are looking out for me, but now means I have to make a call sit on hold forever. ick.

So I called my company to tell them hey it was me & not fraud, [much to my surprise it was quick] the woman I spoke with was the nicest person ever. I mentioned I'm stationed overseas, so please delete the work number you have on file blah blah.. she got all appreciative and thanked me so much, to which I feel guilty about since it's Joe who's serving not me. She went beyond what she normally does and fixed all my problems with the account updated all my info. She was fantastic!

I have to say it's nice to hear it every so often (NO I'm not asking you to) people ARE still thankful, wow. Yay for one lovely lady with Bank of America, she absolutely made my day!

*On a very very funny side note, Joe came home to a present at our front door. Our cleaning lady remembered it was our Wedding Anniversary yesterday. Um, was it? Really? Because we both forgot! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HUN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Late Anniversary!

    Are you guys going to celebrate this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to, but I've signed us up to Volunteer at an event on Saturday and Sunday we're heading to my fav town with one of Joe's friends .. not a bad weekend, just not romantic.

    ReplyDelete