Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rome & Venice Photos

OK, here are some pictures .. not even the best, or favorite but some. They aren't grouped or even in order. I have something like three thousand pictures {insane really}, I can't possibly choose the best.


We got to see the pope. That man can speak quite a few languages, we were impressed.



Joe & I in front of the Vatican



Joe & I inside the Vatican Museum



Trevi at night




Trevi during the day




Angie, me & Joe in Venice




The three of us at a restaurant in Venice




The Sistine Chapel, it was quite amazing to see this in person.



Rubbing feet for good luck



They also rubbed the feet




Beautiful Venice



Me with Ruins in the background in Rome




Joe & I in front of The Colosseum





Many more, too many too post, it was fantastic we all had a wonderful time!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Christina- welcome back! Although, I'm sure you'd still rather be on holidays.

    That's cool you saw the Pope. It looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, I just realized I got tagged by you.
    I love your pictures from ITaly.
    there is nothing like the SIstine Chapel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fanastic pix!! Love them!
    How close were you to the pope. I'm not Catholic, but man, I'm impressed!
    By the way, I don't think you're meant to take pictures in the Sistine chapel - I nearly got kicked out for taking pictures, but I'm short, it was crowded and they couldn't find me! :)
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies, we did have a good time. Suze, I know we were being watched by the guards, at first I was being sly and clicking pictures by just pointing the camera up .. but I saw other people doing it, so I just stood there and took a few pictures hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Great pics! I especially like the black and white photo of you in front of the ruins.

    ReplyDelete